Stillman’s Farm CSA named one of Best of Boston! We are proud to offer several CSA options at many locations in the Bostons are and Central Massachusetts.
What is Community Supported Agriculture?
Community supported agriculture (CSA) is a cooperative effort of food distribution, a way of linking small farmers with communities all over the country.
Stillman’s Farm sells two sizes of produce CSA boxes.
As of July 21st ….We are currently accepting half season shares for our 2017 CSA season starting on August 5th and continuing until season end. These will be 8 week shares available in both medium-small $215 and large size boxes $310 at the select locations listed below.
If you are interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what size box and which pickup location and we will bill you through paypal. The half share available pick up locations are as follows:
|Half Season CSA LOCATIONS:||DAY||TIME||ADDRESS|
|Framingham||Mondays||4:30-5pm||Unitarian Church on the common|
|New Braintree||Mondays||1-6pm||Stillman’s Farm 1205 Barre Rd|
|Jamaica Plain*||Tuesdays||12-5pm||BOA parking lot, 677 Center St|
|Lexington||Tuesdays||2-6pm||Farmer’s Market Mass&Fletcher Aves|
|BPM||Wednesdays||1-6pm||100 Hanover St|
|Groton||Wednesdays||4-7pm||209 Main St|
|Littleton||Wednesdays||2-4pm||Oak Meadow School, 2 Old Pickard Ln|
|Westford||Wednesdays||4-6pm||The Maker Farm, 5 Gould Rd|
|Lunenburg*||Thursdays||12-5pm||1410 Lancaster Ave|
|Quincy||Fridays||12-5pm||Farmer’s Market at Pageant field|
|Cambridge||Saturdays||11-1:30pm||Cambridgeport FM Morse School|
|Jamaica Plain*||Saturdays||12-3pm||BOA parking lot, 677 Center St|
|Brookline||Sundays||2-3:30pm||11 Pierce St|
|Lunenburg*||Sundays||12-4pm||1410 Lancaster Ave|
Sign UP Now
The Stillman’s daughter Kate Stillman owns “Stillman’s Quality Meat” (SQM). SQM offers various meat CSAs. Please refer to: http://stillmanqualitymeats.com/
The Stillman’s son Curtis with his wife Halley, own Still Life Farm. Still Life Farm offers a winter CSA and sells herbs, wreath and specialty fruit. Please refer to: http://stilllifefarm.com/
How does Stillman’s Farm CSA work?
You sign up for a subscription of 16 weeks of deliveries of your Stillman’s Farm CSA box.
Each week, for 16 weeks, we will hand pack a box of Stillman’s Farm produce for you. We will deliver your box to your chosen CSA pick up location in your community. Frequently, we will also offer choices of produce to augment your box.
Stillman’s offers a fabulous selection of fruits and vegetables, but there are no guarantees in farming.
Other benefits of our CSA program include:
- $15 in Stillman’s Bucks to spend as you like on produce at any of our farmer’s markets. At Boston Public Market members will be added to our rewards program and given $15 in credit to use at BPM.
- One Stillman’s Farm reusable bag
- Invitations to Stillman’s Farm events
- Access to Stillman’s Farm to walk, browse, and even pick! Bring your kids out to picnic at the farm that grew their favorite fruits and vegetables.
- Gleaning! Members only get the call to harvest what we could not before the frost.
- Stillman’s Farm CSA Cancellation Policy: If a subscriber moves or has another major life event that changes his or her CSA produce needs for 2016, Stillman’s Farm would be happy to help by converting prorated CSA dollars into Stillman’s Farm Rewards to be used at Boston Public Market. We will no longer offer cash or credit card refunds.
- Stillman’s Farm CSA Change of Pick-up Location Policy: Stillman’s Farm will be happy to change a subscriber’s CSA pick-up location for a fee of $20 to cover back-office expenses.
- If you are unable to pick up your box, it will be donated to a local food pantry charity. There are no substitutions for dates or locations.
When can we sign up for the 2017 CSA season?
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page and choose “CSA” under updates. This will keep you informed on when we will begin taking orders for next year.