Great plants in good soil are the secrets to successful garden. Stillman's offers a wide variety of vegetable and bedding plants, herbs and perennials. We take pride in knowing all our plants are grown on the farm from start to finish. This allows us to offer our customers the best selection of top quality plants. Browse our greenhouses and let our knowledgeable staff help guide you toward creating your perfect garden.
for updates and specials at the greenhouses
Click here for our plant list...this does not include our perennial list. Please note the Plant Directory is in a PDF document.
We've switched most of our containers to biodegradable ones like these coir pots!
We are very excited to be offering a comprehensive online list of heirloom tomato plants, as well as our favorite newer varieties. You can select your varieties and submit the form for on-farm pickup, or at various Boston area markets.
ALL NEW ONLINE VEGETABLE ORDER FORM
We offer a fabulous selection of:
- Specialized plants for containers ~ Angelonia, Ageranthemum, Arctotis, Bacopa, unusual Coleus and Fuchsia, Licorice, Osteospermum, Papyrus, Sedums, succulents, Torenia...
- Vegetable transplants ~ all tried and true, featuring tons of heirloom tomatoes, 12 varieties of eggplants, all types of peppers, and many other hard to find varieties.
- Tomato plants galore ~ yes, as mentioned, we have a huge selection of tomato varieties!
- Cut flower transplants ~ Ageratum, Calendulas, Cosmos, Cleome, Gomphrena, Salvia, Snapdragons, Tithonia, and of course, Zinnias...
- Perennials ~ including new Heuchera, Hosta, Grasses, Echinacea....
- Hanging baskets and mixed container gardens ~ unique arrangements created by our in-house designers, or let us create your dream combination!
Let us help you create the perfect container garden
Check out our calendar
We look forward to seeing how all the new changes will develop, and as always, we love growing with you!
Find our plants at the Lunenburg Farm mid-April through June (daily, 9-5), at the New Braintree Farm mid-April through June (Thursdays and Sundays, 11-4) and at many farmer's markets.
Contact us for more info