Where to find our produce and meats
Stillman's offers top quality, fresh, and conscientiously grown food available at many farmer's markets, several Boston area restaurants, through CSA, and at the farms.
Markets ~ this list does not include all the markets the Turkey Farm attends.
Complete listing of Stillman's at The Turkey Farm markets
Here's some fun video of our markets in action!
footage of JP
market by Steve Garfield
Christmas in Jamaica Plain 2010 by Steve Garfield
Also check out the Boston Public Market - watch the video about the future year-round-market and show your support!
- WINTER MARKETS: You can still find us all winter at the Armory in Somerville Saturdays -9:30-2 and Brookline at the Arcade, 318 Harvard St, Sundays 12-5 until the summer market begins :)
- City Hall Plaza Government Center along Cambridge St, Monday & Wednesday 11am-6pm,
- Copley Square along James Ave., Tuesdays & Fridays 11am-6pm, May 14
- Jamaica Plain Bank of America parking lot 677 Centre St,
Saturdays 12-3 and Tuesdays 12-5 )
Saturdays beginning May 11
- Jamaica Plain Loring-Greenough South St, Thursdays 2-dusk
- Charlestown Thompson Sq on Main and Austin St., Wednesday 2-7pm, July 10
- Quincy John Hancock Municipal Parking Lot, across from Court House, Fridays 11:30-5pm ) June ?
- Cambridgeport Morse School Parking Lot, Magazine St & Memorial Dr, Saturdays 10:30-3:30 June 15
- Hardwick Hardwick Common, Sundays 11am-2pm June 16
- Lunenburg Stillman's Farm Stand, Thursdays and Sundays 11am-5pm, June 16
- Lexington Lexington Center, Corner of Mass Ave and Fletcher Ave., Tuesdays 2-6pm, May 21
Faith fixes the blueberry display at the Hardwick Farmer's Market