Where to find our produce and meats
Stillman's offers top quality, fresh, and conscientiously grown food available at many farmer's markets, several Boston area restaurants, through CSA, and at the farms.
Markets ~ this list does not include all the markets the Turkey Farm attends.
Complete listing of Stillman Quality Meats markets
Here's some fun video of our markets in action!
footage of JP
market by Steve Garfield
Christmas in Jamaica Plain 2010 by Steve Garfield
Also check out the Boston Public Market - watch the video about the future year-round-market and show your support!
- City Hall Plaza - Now The Boston Public Market 2 minute walk from Government Center 136 Blackstone St, Monday & Wednesday 11am-6pm, now
- Copley Square along James Ave., Tuesdays & Fridays 11am-6pm, now - Thanksgiving
- Jamaica Plain Bank of America parking lot 677 Centre St,
Saturdays 12-3 and Tuesdays 12-5 ) now- Thanksgiving
- Jamaica Plain Loring-Greenough we were not invited back...they were looking for more "diverstity"
- Charlestown Thompson Sq on Main and Austin St., Wednesday 2-7pm, June 17-through October
- Quincy John Hancock Municipal Parking Lot, across from Court House, Fridays 11:30-5pm ) June 26 through October
- Cambridgeport Morse School Parking Lot, Magazine St & Memorial Dr, Saturdays 10:30-3:30 now through October
- Hardwick Hardwick Common, Sundays 11am-2pm June 28 through October
- Lunenburg Stillman's Farm Stand, Thursdays and Sundays 11am-5pm, June 18 through October
- Lexington Lexington Center, Corner of Mass Ave and Fletcher Ave., Tuesdays 2-6pm, now through October
Faith fixes the blueberry display at the Hardwick Farmer's Market