Stillman’s offers top quality, fresh, and conscientiously grown food available at many farmer’s markets, several Boston area restaurants, through CSA, and at the farms.
Where to find our produce:
- NOW OPEN AT THE BOSTON PUBLIC MARKET-Sun-Thurs 10am-8pm; Fri-Sat 8am-8pm 100 Hanover St. It’s a big place, but walk around and look for the best produce display to find us 😉 We have three stalls at #29 and the wall!
- Copley Square along James Ave., Fridays 11am-6pm, Starting: TBD May – November
- Seaport Common 75 Northern Avenue, Boston, Wednesdays 11am – 6pm, May 31 through Oct 25
- Jamaica Plain Bank of America parking lot 677 Centre St, Saturdays 12-3 starting May 9 through Thanksgiving and Tuesdays 12-5 starting June 23 – November 1
- Charlestown Thompson Sq on Main and Austin St., Wednesday 2-7pm, Starting: TBD July – Oct
- Quincy Pageant Field in Merrymount Park, Fridays 11:30-5pm, June 23 through November 17
- Cambridgeport Morse School Parking Lot, Magazine St & Memorial Dr, Saturdays 10:30-3:30 Starting: TBD June – October
- Hardwick Hardwick Common, Sundays 11am-2pm Starting: TBD June – October
- Lunenburg Stillman’s Farm Stand, Thursdays and Sundays 11am-5pm, June 17 through October
- Lexington Lexington Center, Corner of Mass Ave and Fletcher Ave., Tuesdays 2-6:30pm, May 30 – October 31 (No July 4)
- Brookline Centre St, West Parking Lot, Thursdays 1:30pm, Starting: TBD June through November