Varieties we grow and love:
- Crunchy Royale- red skin, round
- French Breakfast- red to white skin, cilyndrical
- Easter Egg- multi-colored, round
- Purple Plum – purple skin, round
- Halloween Mix – black, purple, golden mix of round radishes
As always, fresh produce is most delicious and nutritious when consumed as close to the harvest date as possible.
Summer radishes do not store as long as their longer-season sisters. Removes tops and store separately. Desiccation is the biggest problem, so be sure to store your radishes in a closed container/bag. They will keep this way easily for a week. You can use the tops for pesto, but like all leafy greens, are best the first few days.